Bible Toolbox by Authentic Walk Ministries

Legal $ Profitable Investment Plan

Hello,

My name is Mr. Gariba Issifu, the President & Chief Executive Officer of Issifu Business Consultancy (IBC) which was established in 1988.

I am personally contacting you for a legal and profitable investment project that will open doors for unimaginable financial reward for both of us. A client of mine has intention of investing the sum of ($32m) Thirty-Two Million United States Dollars on any good business ventures overseas (for safety & profitability) under a sincerely joint partnership.

As a business consultant with highly reputation globally, it is my duty to source for a reputable foreign investor who will take up this project with immediate effect.

If you are capable of executing this project with my client, quickly get back to me in complete confidence and provide me with your profile and full contact details. Upon the receipt of the required details, I will introduce you to my client for further legal investment procedures. You can contact me via telephone or e-mail for further clarification.

I look forward for your urgent response.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Gariba Issifu,
President & CEO,
Issifu Business Consultancy (IBC),
Business Consultants, Representatives
& Public Relations Advisers.
117 Ring Road, South East, Old Fadama Road,
P.O Box 8320 Accra North-Ghana.
Tel: + 233 245410607
E-mail: gariba_issifu@yahoo.co.uk